Beyond the Page Gallery Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us via email or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of making an enquiry on our Site, sending an email, carrying out any social media functions through our accounts or requesting further services.
(Please note that this list is not exhaustive)If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence..
- Details of transactions you carry out by placing an order and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- The information referred to above may include your:
- business address
- home address
- email addresses
- telephone numbers
- financial and credit card information.
- If you have ‘opted in’ to our email marketing, information gathered from Mailchimp, such as whether you have received, opened or clicked through an email we have sent to you.
- You can view our website without giving any personal information. We use Google Analytics to improve our service, and to analyse how our website is used. We may collect information about your electronic device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links
What we do with your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To administer our Site and for internal record keeping, including data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To fulfil any orders for our products that you make.
Who we share you information with
We will share your personal data with our delivery companies in order to fulfil any orders you have placed with us. Otherwise, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Beyond the Page Gallery Ltd uses MailChimp.com for bulk e-mail delivery services. They act as a processor on our behalf. The only information we provide them with is your name, company and e-mail address (if you have given consent to receive direct marketing). MailChimp are a US company and as such are certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
We will only send you marketing emails about new products, stock availability and relevant news, if you have provided consent to receive such emails. Where you have consented to us using your details for marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we hold.
Lawful Information for accounting purposes is stored for a period of 7 years, after which it is deleted or destroyed.
You have rights in relation to the use of your personal data, such as the right to request we delete your personal data or that inaccurate data is corrected. This needs to be communicated in writing to our business address Beyond the Page Gallery Ltd, Unit 5d Southfield Road, Kineton Road Industrial Estate, Southam, CV47 0FB, or via email to [email protected]
Access to information
The Act and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and the GDPR.